I used to get uti's and yeast infections all the time in my teens, as i am just very sensitive down there. so when i started geting the urgency to pee and burning after i would void the next day after having sex I KNEW what it was. Of course it was a saturday and the doc was closed but i got ahold of a doctor on call and they called me BACTRIM DS 800-160 TAB 2TIMES DAILY FOR 3 DAYS... 6 TABS ALL TOGETHER... IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE BACTRIM SCRIPTS I GOTTEN FOR UTI'S BEFORE WHERE FOR AT LEASE 7-10DAYS. AND I WOULD FEEL RELIEF BY THE SECOND DAY OF TAKING THE ANTIBIOTICS. SO I JUST TOOK MY LAST AND FINAL TAB(6TH) AND IM FEELING WAY WORST THEN THE 1ST DAY. I ALSO BEEN TAKING THE AZO URINARY PAIN RELIEF AND A CRANBERRY SUPPLIMENT AND I CANT TAKE THIS PAIN AND URGENCY ANYMORE...

.SHOULD I SEE A GYNE OR JUST MY PCP ??
..IS 3 DAYS OF BACTRIM A USUAL PERSCRIPTION? OR WAS HE JUST GIVING ME ENOUGH TO LAST ME UNTIL THE DOC OPENED U THINK>?