Male, 29 Y.O.
1. left inguinal herniorrhaphy
2. (left) orchidopexy
3. congenital naevus (Left cheek) - Removed
4. pituitary adenoma (Left wall) - pending surgery
5. visual acuity in the left eye = 20 / 100 (caused by 4.), right eye = 20 / 40
6. My hair on the right side looks like I brushed it and used a hair blower. On the left side looks like I applied baby oil.
7. My left cheeck in 1000% more oily than my right cheek
... And the drop that spilled the glass
8. Now I am on the renal program
- No diabetes Nor HBP
- hematuria (150 mg/dl) / Normal: 0 - 25
- micro-albuminuria (** 670mg / L) / Normal: 0 - 30
- lately my left kidney hurts as hell, it makes my left leg hurt as well
- I am getting a biopsy because no kidney stones or lumps has been found
Oh, by the way I have a "bipolar" disorder without treatment (hell I can control myself since I know what is going on)