Magnesium Citrate - How do I know it fully worked or when it's clear for me to leave the house?

kaismama 1 Dec 2014

When you're not going much when you go and then have a few hours after that to be sure. Its a little risky even then.

Anonymous 18 Sep 2015

Calm down. You arent going to blow up in your pants, unless you drank a 4oz of magnesium citrate. You can leave the house. Your stomach should bubble and make sounds is when you will know. But you should not blow up. You will be able to make it to a restroom

jadeheart 26 Oct 2017

I am not a healthcare professional; however, I have personally taken magnesium citrate multiple times. I like it because it isn't something that will make me run through everyone to get to the restroom or make me tell someone mid lecture, "Excuse me, I have to go, RIGHT NOW." The cool thing about magnesium citrate is it will let the body know when its working, but give you enough time to respond.