Can Macrobid be used to treat my dogs fungal infection on her skin?

tonyplake 10 Dec 2017

Babybat1, NO NO NO - Macrobid is for human uti’s. Nothing prescribed for humans is safe to use on any animal. How do you know your dog even HAS a FUNGAL infection??? If you cannot be responsible for taking care of your dog’s skin infection, give the dog to someone who has the MONEY and the love for it to take it to a vet for proper veterinary care. I am beginning to understand WHY your name is babybat — kinda sounds like dingbat, now doesn’t it???

Babybat1 10 Dec 2017

I did take my dog to the vet for a uti and she did give her macrobid also a spray for her infection.I asked that wanting to know if that also helps for that.And baby bat is my cats name.You should not be giving advice if you don't know about meds.Vets do give animals some of the same meds as people,Loser!