Does taken lyrica and trazodone have any kind of reaction?

PepperM 2 Sep 2015

I've been taking both meds for 10 yrs or more and haven't had a problem yet. Doctors prescribed the two together all the time.

charles freeman 2 Sep 2015

Thank you 4 your feedback I just started them and I take the trazodone at night about a hour before bedtime

PepperM 2 Sep 2015

I hope you've done your homework on side effects. If you've never taken either one before do a little research on them. Good luck and come back if you have more questions.

masso 2 Sep 2015

Interactions between your selected drugs

trazodone ↔ pregabalin
Applies to: trazodone, Lyrica (pregabalin)
Using traZODone together with pregabalin may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience some impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications. Avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medications affect you. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.

Switch to professional interaction data