Lyrica - Will lyric help my atypical facial pain caused by placing the dental implant in the mental?
- 20 Aug 2016 by Charliefrom50
- lyrica, pain, oral and dental conditions, narcotic, implant, mental disorder
Added 24 Aug 2016:
I had two dental implants from 18 months ago resulting in one failed implant that was not removed. The oral surgeon said everything was perfect. The implant was placed in or near the foramen nerve canal. I have pain 24/7 and neurologist said surgery is not an option. Learn to live with it. Nothing has worked. Now trying lyrica. Concerned about side effects we all know about. Plus my hands started shaking today and my sodium went down to 117.
Thanks for any input.
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Lyrica Information for Consumers
- Lyrica Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lyrica (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 11 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Feb 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 12 Jul 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Jul 2012 • 1 answer