Skip to Content

I have a lump that is tender to the touch on the top portion of my left testical what can it be?

Responses (1)

masso 25 Apr 2016

Whatever it is, if I were in your situation I would see a Urologist asap.- free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions