I am a 16 year old male. I can feel a bulging discomfort in my lower right rib cage, it feels as though behind the ribs. It doesn't cause pain or irritation and i can forget about the feeling if i dont think about it. But it is always there. I cannot feel this lump thing externally with my hands, only a feeling i get under my skin/bones. I need help clarifying what this is. I have seen a G.P. and am waiting for xray results. I would just like second opinions in the meantime. Thankyou