Do low strenght asprin and fish oil address the same issue?

Anonymous 16 Feb 2013

Hello dzimme. If you mean issues as per instance , helping in (my own opinion, unfounded) to curb bone aches and pain, yes. Regards pledge

Anonymous 17 Feb 2013

Hi dzimme,
Some people use fish oil to lower blood pressure or triglyceride levels. I do.
My doc has me taking low-dose aspirin for a completely different reason, although that's not to say it couldn't also contribute similarly.
I have a mechanical valve in my heart. (still trying to decide whether that makes me a cyborg) The aspirin makes the blood molecules slick, allowing them to pass through the valve with fewer of them being torn up in the process, so that more molecules remain functional in their different purposes. Being slick also helps keep torn molecules from gathering (clotting) at the valve.
There is more evidence that omega 3 fatty acids help your body in other ways too. You could 'search' for other benefits.
Remember that 'nutritionist' is not a professional degree.
Good luck.