Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just recently started taking Low-ogest?

I just started taking low-ogestrel, and I have been experiencing breakthrew every day for the last 15 days! How long will this go on for, when can I ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I missed my Low-Ogestrel 28 pill on Friday and Saturday so I took two pills Sunday

... morning when I remembered and another one that afternoon at the normal time I take them. I know thats bad but should I continue to take one pill ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - When should I get my period back after stopping low ogestrel?

I had previously been on low ogestrel for about 3 years and stopped taking it 5 weeks ago and missed my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have been on low-ogestrel 28 since June of 2014 I missed a pill for the first?

... time and that same day had Intercourse but the next day I took the pill will I get pregnant

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have been taking Low Ogestrel for about 5 years now and never had a problem with

... my periods besides being heavy at times. Last month i spotted for a day and now this month i have two more orange pills to go and still no ...