Lovenox - If u can't afford the medicine and you could die if you don't take it what do I do?

Anonymous 13 Apr 2011

LOVENOX® Cost Assistance Services and Patient Assistance Program Hotline
Monday–Friday, 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM (ET)
On-call service Saturday and Sundaya
Phone: 1-888-632-8607
Fax: 1-888-875-9951

http://www.lovenox.com/hcp/patientResources/patientsCostAssistance.aspx

I wish you the very best.-

pumpkincake 28 Oct 2014

Sanofi does have a program for those patients who are UNINSURED and are at 400% of the poverty level. They will provide injections if you meet all of the criteria. Unfortunately, they do NOT offer any co-pay assistance at all. My copay for my injections is over $300 a month... just the copay! It is a shame this medication is so expensive. Either you do really well with a good job with great insurance, or you are middle class who falls through the cracks... or you are not insured and get the medication for free from Sanofi. Middle class equals = Struggle getting my medication. There are a lot of resources out there, but NONE for copays for this medication. I have never struggled so much in my life to get a medication that I need to save my life. Terrible. Just terrible.