Lost 14 pounds in the first 2 weeks taking Belviq. I have not lost anything for the past month???

HealthNutter 23 Jul 2015

It's ALL in the diet. Your initial loss will be mostly water. Belviq can only help with portion size control (you will feel fuller with less). You need to set up a specific, limited diet menu in advance and watch those calories/carbs like a hawk. Be sure to eliminate ALL processed sugar (NO "sampling," not ever), no breads (crackers, pasta... ) and drink tons of water. Use a calorie tracking app and log EVERY item you put into your mouth. I've lost 37 pounds in 3 months and it continues to drop. That's above average from what I've read, but I believe a lot of people can benefit from this if they do their part and make smart choices about what they eat.