Will I still lose weight by taking both Belviq and Adderall?

chuck1957 10 Nov 2016

Beanzy9' Yes these 2 well still work as a diet pill if you follow the directions and change of habits etc. I do have a question it is very Important that all your prescriptions are coming from the same doctor. Many people take these 3 medications together without a problem but I still want you to know the doctors use these very often together but there is a Major Interaction which most doctors are aware of and it's okay but it's the Zoloft and the serotonin syndrome. As I said I am not trying to scare you this combination is taken together very often. But like to bring this to your attention and you can check with your doctor if you are worried about it. which like I said The doctors use this combination very often. good luck Chuck1957