Thanks in advance.
0.5mg is well below the recommended dosage levels for lorazepam so an overdose would be highly unlikely unless maybe it was a very small child/baby:
"Usual Adult Dose for Anxiety
Initial dose: 2 to 3 mg orally per day, given 2 to 3 times per day
Maintenance dose: 1 to 2 mg orally 2 to 3 times a day
The daily dosage may vary from 1 to 10 mg per day."
In the event of an actual overdose symptoms could start to appear as early as 10-15 minutes after ingestion. If there's any doubt call 9-1-1.
I absolutely concur. There's no signs of an overdose with what you describe.
- Lorazepam Information for Consumers
- Lorazepam Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lorazepam (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.