Lorazepam - Im having a really bad panic attack right now my legs are kind of numb and my hands?

endlessPred 1 Jul 2013

You will be ok. Did you take lorazepam ? Did you take too much? If so, please be taken to a hospital. Don't sleep but get help, the panic attack will pass. The feelings you are having are dangerous. Please seek help by calling an ambulance. Do not drive! Let me know how you are doing later. Ok?

Delila 2 Jul 2013

Hi, sorry this answer is coming late. I hope by now that you are feeling better! Quite often, when someone has a panic attack, they can hypoventilate, which can lead to numbness in the extremeties. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the Lorazepam. However, i would inform your doctor about what happened. Side effects of Lorazepam are listed via this link: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/lorazepam-side-effects.html
Check it out. The only side effect listed that could be relevant, is the muscle weakness. It is possible that this could contribute to the symptoms you experienced. Like i said, discuss this with you doctor, they will be able to advise you as to what may have been going on.