Does loratab work for severe ibs?

balbanese 29 Dec 2014

It might, then again, it might not, many factors to be considered that your Dr knows about your overall health, other meds, etc. There's also the additional concern about introducing Acetaminophen into the overall health picture, so, consult with your Dr for the best options.

Also, due to the climate these days keep in mind when it comes to pain meds, it's best not to sound as though you have one in particular in mind, let the Dr lead that conversation.

Would be interested in what does get prescribed, so, please keep me posted as the feedback helps me help others.

tiaglessner 29 Dec 2014

thanks i am willing to try anything at this point they have me on librax it helps but not when i have a severe episode.

balbanese 29 Dec 2014

I understand, however in our desperation we want to be extra sure we're getting what will work in the long run, so often we're tempted to jump on anything that's thrown at us, so it's best to convey to the Dr with the long term in mind. Thanks for the response!