Looking for information regarding withdrawal from effexor & what to expect?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Effexor Withdrawal Symptoms?

Robert_325 13 Oct 2009

It can be tough. Depends a lot on the amount you've used, the amount of time, all kinds of variables are involved. I need more information to give you a really good answer.

doxipups 27 Apr 2010

I have been trying to wean off Effexor XR fo about a month. Went from 150 mg a day to 0 over 3 weeks. I never expected it to be this bad. Now feeling so out of it that I may need to go back on and try this much slower. Main problem now is that I have been completely off for 5 days and don't want to start up again. Any advice on coping through greatly appreciated. I had been on it for almost 3 years.

Techmeister 28 Apr 2010

I'm so sorry to break into this, I'm new as a member here, been using resources on the site for years. I need to ask Robert for some help with Suboxone and don't know how to contact you using a private message. I added Robert as my friend. Can you get in touch with me or tell me the best way to get in touch with you?

susie22728 28 Apr 2010

Robert, I am new to this forum and not sure how to contact you so I am trying to post a note to see how to ask you a question regarding my 26 y.o. son who is detoxing cold turkey from Roxy and struggling with physical and mental symptoms. I don't want to post everything here, b/c it is not related to Effexor. But you seem to be highly knowledgable and I would love to ask you a few questions. Thanks very much! Sue