(a) Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another
schedule, any of the following substances whether produced directly
or indirectly by extraction from substances of vegetable origin, or
independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination
of extraction and chemical synthesis:
(1) Opium and opiate, and any salt, compound, derivative, or
preparation of opium or opiate.
(2) Any salt, compound, derivative, or preparation thereof
which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of the
substances referred to in clause (1), except that these
substances shall not include the isoquinoline alkaloids of opium.
(3) Opium poppy and poppy straw.
(4) coca (!3) leaves, except coca leaves and extracts of coca
leaves from which cocaine, ecgonine, and derivatives of ecgonine
or their salts have been removed; cocaine, its salts, optical and
geometric isomers, and salts of isomers; ecgonine, its
derivatives, their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers; or any
compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of
any of the substances referred to in this paragraph.
(b) Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another
schedule, any of the following opiates, including their isomers,
esters, ethers, salts, and salts of isomers, esters and ethers,
whenever the existence of such isomers, esters, ethers, and salts
is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(12) Methadone-Intermediate, 4-cyano-2-dimethylamino-4,4-
(13) Moramide-Intermediate, 2-methyl-3-morpholino-1, 1-
(15) Pethidine-Intermediate-A, 4-cyano-1-methyl-4-
(16) Pethidine-Intermediate-B, ethyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-
(17) Pethidine-Intermediate-C, 1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-
(c) Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another
schedule, any injectable liquid which contains any quantity of
methamphetamine, including its salts, isomers, and salts of
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 19 Feb 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 10 Feb 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 22 May 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 19 Aug 2016 • 0 answers