How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Anonymous

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

Just got switched from Adderall to Vyvanse?

I was taking 60 mg IR of Adderall per day, but that just wasn't cutting it. What needed to be done was upping my dose to 90 mg. My doctor ...

Vyvanse- 13 year old takes 30 mg, but wears off in the afternoon, suggestions?

he was on adderell for years, had tics and was like a zombie, vyvanse works much better but it stops working by 3pm.

Starting vyvanse for binge eating after I am tapered off Wellbutrin end of this month?

I dont want to start with a high does, will 10mg work ? I used to take phentermine 37.5 I cut the pill into 4 pices, one piece in morning, another ...

What MG of Adderall IR would my doc start me on?

I am already on Vyvanse 60 mg, if I switched to Adderall IR, would he start me on 20mg 3 times a day since I am already used to the 60 mg of Vyvanse?

0 answers 5 days ago