... in my legs from an old injury to my lower back (L3-S1). I have nerve damage in both thighs and it feels line pins and needles and electricity when I lay down at night. I can ignore the sensations during the day pretty easy but would wake me up in the middle of the night because it hurt so much, or I wouldn't fall asleep well.
Its been about 6 months since I started taking it at night.
I'm wondering if there are any long term side effects to such a dosage? I'm interested to taper off of it a while to see if it's still very intense as I've lost weight and have improved my overall mobility over the past 6 months as well. Any experiences of tapering/withdrawal for this amount of baclofen is greatly appreciated! And if you have any thoughtS on any non-drug alternatives to helping nerve pain at night like that please comment. I know no one is going to answer all of my questions at once haha but any info you have to add is appreciated. Thanks!