How long I should use Rhinocart Aqua? Is any limit of usage?

Anonymous 2 Dec 2012

Heelo Dubravko. As you already know this is a med for allergies. If you have them year round like I do then I would think you would want to continue using it. This is part of what it says about Rhinocort:

It may take up to 2 weeks of using this medicine before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed. Talk with your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after a week of treatment.

To be sure Rhinocort Aqua is not causing harmful effects on your nose or sinuses, your doctor may want to check your progress on a regular basis. Do not miss any scheduled visits to your doctor.

I am giving you the link about Rhinocort to read below. If you have further questions I would suggest your check with your doctor. Best wishes to you... free discount card