So it’s been two weeks now I’m taking Prozac 20 mg and I don’t really notice much of a difference in my anxiety. I feel anxious every day and it’s getting in the way of me doing a lot of things, I’m just wondering how long I should wait until I see some improvement?
How long does Prozac take to begin working?
- 30 Nov 2018 by anijan1113
- 7 December 2018
- prozac, depression, anxiety, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, anxiety and stress
Added 2 Dec 2018:
I’ve also been crying out of my control for the past 3/4 days, I’m just trying to get some advice on what to do, anything will help
For me, it only took about a week until I started feeling the positive effects from when I moved up from 10mg to 20mg. If you’re reacting this badly and it’s making everything worse I strongly suggest you talk to your doctor and see what they recommend.
- Prozac Information for Consumers
- Prozac Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Prozac (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 12 Sep 2018 • 10 answers
Updated 17 days ago • 22 answers
Updated 19 May 2017 • 4 answers
Updated 23 Oct 2018 • 2 answers
Updated 24 Mar 2019 • 1 answer