How long does lutera birth control take to get out of my system so hubby and I can try for a baby?

kaismama 17 Jun 2014

It takes a few months for your body to get back to the normal cycle. It can take up to a yr to get pregnant after the pill, its not all that easy to get pregnant if you want to be.

FiremansAngel13 17 Jun 2014

I have had 2 kids already my youngest is 3. So i do know what it takes to get pregnant. I was just wondering about the pill it self.

DzooBaby 17 Jun 2014

It is good you know. We say this because some women expect to be pregnant their first unprotected intercourse and they get upset and think something is wrong when this doesnt happen. Some women start ovulating the very next month and some women, it takes a few months. Just know that it may take some time.

FiremansAngel13 17 Jun 2014

Thanks but yeah i was just didnt know how long lutera stayed in a womans system.