How long until my increased dose of 100mg from 50mg pristiq works?

Lynn 351 4 Nov 2018

I am on 50 for 18 days ? Does it help for anxiety? How long were you on 50 before going up?

Piper2018 5 Nov 2018

I started taking the generic of Pristiq ER 1.5 months ago for major depression. I started at 50mg for 3 weeks which helped a bit, then my doctor increased the dose to 100mg. I’ve been on this dose for 3 weeks and it is working. I have had no side effects. I also take Abilify to help the Pristiq work. I’m also on Xanax Er for panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.

Lynn 351 6 Nov 2018

Does it take about 6 weeks for the pristiq to work well piper I see my doctor tomorrow it is 3 weeks today. Could you private message me. I also take Klonopin in the am to help with anxiety feel better in the late afternoon and evening.

Inactive 27 Jan 2019

Luckily for me, I had a quick outcome. A matter of two days. Every person is different though.