Hi i have just started on Effexor XR 37.5 mg started yesterday. I have been on this before started 2 years ago on Lexapro worked for awhile then stopped working. I then switched too the Effexor XR. Worked wonders was on 150mg then a year ago had a few issues and ended up on around 220mg. I'm very tiny and this time last year I was a zombie just didn't care lost my job and was just completely out of it. After a month or so i decided to ween down. Got myself down to 75mg and i was my normal self again. After another few months July last year after weaning down i stopped I felt like I was happy and didn't need it anymore. Things were great so hard too come off tho. Once stopped the brain zapping was a good month or so too completely stop. Now I have just gone down hill single mum of 1 child who is 4 no family around and I work also. I'm just depressed anxious stressed short tempted and my confidence is going i feel I can't communicate with people like i could.

Racing thoughts all day long and this tends too confuse me also. Its not fair too be like this with my trying too raise my child she needs a happy mum i want to do everything possible too get her out and playing about but on my days off its been impossible.I cant remember the side effects and because i switched it wasn't too bad but Its day 2 of the Effexor XR and I'm so sick in my stomach. Don't want too eat feel like I'm on drugs my head wants too go but my body is so sore hot and exhausted my eyes are so sore and just cant remember how those scattered feelings last for I'm so flat and can't be bothered too talk really. Today is Thursday and I'm back too work Monday I pray it isn't as intense or I'm not so tired and out of it still then...