How long did it take for the dizziness to go away on Contrave?

hopin32 11 Sep 2016

I had some dizziness for the first two weeks. It wasn't constant, it came and went. I found using non-drowsy Dramamine or Bonine (it is chewable) helpful with the dizziness. I hope this helps!

Bfsupel 11 Sep 2016

Are you taking the full dose now and for how long? A full dose elevated my kidney function tests, so I'm trying just one to two pills a day. It does work for my weight loss .

hopin32 11 Sep 2016

I have been on the full dose for 13 months. To me it is the thing that has really worked. I have tried everything and I do mean everything. I still have to work at it, but I am at a weight that I haven't been at in many, many years. If 1 or 2 pills works for you - that is great! I know some folks that only take 1 or 2 pills a day and they are losing weight.