May I know how long could continue taking the Eythyrox 50mcg one tablet daily for the Thyroid?

kaismama 13 Aug 2014

If you have low thyroid function you will have to take something forever.

Mommybaby 13 Aug 2014

Thank you for the information. Also.. Do I have to take regular blood test for my typhoid? Thank you..

endlessPred 6 Sep 2014

Thyroid should be followed by an endocrinologist while you are adjusting medication rates. Adjusting the amount you need takes months. Regular tests for you TSH should be every six weeks when starting. When you are at the right range for you, in other words feeling normal, then the testing is every six months or what the endocrinologist asks you to do. It is very important that you read about the condition. always take the med first thing in the morning with a full glass of water only half an hour until you eat or drink anything but water. Learn about the disease. Read other peoples questions here. By following the rules you will enjoy a long and healthy life. Good luck with this. It really isn't a big deal.