How long befroe Cymbalta begins to work? I am on day three?

WildcatVet 8 Dec 2015

Hi, Grooviso! For some people it comes sooner, but it may be about 4 weeks before you start feeling the really positive effects and about 6-8 weeks because you get the maximum therapeutic benefits. Try to think positively and look forward. It will likely be worth the wait.
Feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have along the way. We're not professionals, just ordinary folks sharing information and experiences.
Best wishes, WCV

GROOVISO 14 Dec 2015

I so appreciate the time you took to write your comment... I am hanging by a thread just waiting for the med to kick in. I also take prestique and abilify. You have me a little hope... Thank you!

chuck1957 8 Dec 2015

Grooviso; Yes WCV gave you a great answer Just like to let you know that some the symptoms you have can get worse but this is normal and they start to get better from 10 to 14 days and some people do notice some improvement with some of there symptoms anytime after that and all the rest is just how WildCat has already said Keep at it. Things do get much better just a matter of finding the right medication Have a good day Chuck1957

GROOVISO 14 Dec 2015

thank you for your kind words... I am so frightened that it won't work for me, I've tried many anti-depressants... So far I feel really tired.