How long after taking 3mg lunesta and 1mg clonazepam can you take 10 mg oxycodone?

kaismama 15 Oct 2013

If you're on them all for a time you're used to them and you can take them fairly close together. Its a low dose of oxy. If you want to sleep, take the oxy first, a few hours before bed, then take the sleep medication at bedtime.

ShanMan72 16 Oct 2013

Lunesta is the Devil... well, that is what my wife says I act like when I would take it for insomnia. I do not remember anything, if I take it and happen to wake up... I always took my night meds together around 10:30. I took my Lunesta 20 min. before bed and Neurontin and Percocet at the same time. Ambien was even worse than Lunesta... I cant take either because of amnesia and violent behavior... just effected me that way... even did try taking the other meds at 8pm...