How long after 24 weeks of Harvoni will the viral load reappear of unsuccessful?

Cureforsure15 30 Oct 2015

According to my Gastro Doc ... after 24 weeks of HARVONI, HepC will not return! I know it's hard to believe, I too have felt quite stunned by the results of this Miracle Medication. It's been three months since I have completed the treatment of 24 weeks and I have been virus free since the first 4 weeks! Concentrate on the cure and put your doubts aside! Good luck!

Stephen Treloar 30 Oct 2015

My whole experience of Harvoni relapsers is 2. One I believe was a bit casual and one was badly cirrhotic but they relapsed very quickly. In reality they probably shouldn't have been candidates. Truly I think the 96% claim may be conservative and that the real number may be higher for a sustained SVR. I haven't followed Harvoni as closely as I should have but it just is not available in Australia.

I swear I won't touch Veikara pack (sp?)either (which is available on compassionate access) even though I was just denied access again, after reading a post here (not the FDA notice) but someone who has been cured of the virus but is now suffering from decompensated liver failure and an incompetent doctor.