Example going from every 8 weeks instead on every 6 weeks. I take infusions for Crohn's Disease and Rheumatoid arthritis, as well as other medications for each.
How long does it take to adjust to increasing the length of time between the remicade?
- 18 Jun 2016 by Rosemary moses
- remicade, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, medication, disease, infusion
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Remicade Information for Consumers
- Remicade Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Remicade (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Jun 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Jun 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Apr 2015 • 2 answers
How long can I expect to feel run down after my Remicade infusion? I have been on 5mg but I just got
Posted 29 Oct 2015 • 1 answer