Hey so I accidentally took one of my friends Antabuse 125mg about 30 hours ago (I thought it was aspirin cause he switched the bottles for some reason) anyways I read up on the side effects and it sounds bad... My question is its New Years eve and I'd like to have a few beers, but will I get super sick or not?
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 11 Nov 2009 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Apr 2013 • 1 answer
I have been on antabuse for 7 weeks and I'm concerned whether it could permanently cause impotence.?
Posted 14 May 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Dec 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 7 Feb 2016 • 2 answers