Liver and Pancreatic Disease - what is a fatty liver?

suzanne66 27 Nov 2009

Fatty Liver, Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) all refer to a range of liver diseases where there is an accumulation of fat in the liver of people who drink little or no alcohol.

Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is common and, for most people, causes no signs and symptoms and no complications. But in some people the fat that accumulates can cause inflammation and scarring in the liver. At its most severe, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease can progress to liver failure.

See: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/nash/ for more information.

billygr 20 Jan 2010

I have already this disease,i never touch alcohol ,Sorry about my bad english .I read some abstracts from professionals (uptodate).And they recomend some chinese parental nutrition plants.I read many positives reviews at forums ,i still not have try anything but i have read many articles about liv52.Aditional good coments i read (uptodate) for two other chinese drugs ,but is not available at europe.I not take any drug ,I just avoid fats and keep weight low,I like know tips from you

nik