Skip to Content

My little dachshund got ahold of my daughters 10mg vibryd pill and ate it,is still harmful to her?

Responses (1)

kaismama 9 Dec 2013

I'd recommend finding an emergency vet. That's a pretty potent drug for a little dog. Being a dog lover I'd like to scold you. But just get him taken care of.

kaismama 9 Dec 2013

I have 2 phone numbers one is the aspca poison line and they would charge $65 for info. The other is the pet poison help line and I couldn't find anything about. A fee. The first is 888-426-4435. The other is 800-213-6680.

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions