I recently noticed these tiny bumps under my skin on my fingers and the palms of my hands, just two on one hand but seven on the other. They don't necessarily hurt but they're irritating. They're not easily visible but are very small bumps that are reddish and some seem to have a darker center (hard to tell since they're so small). They bother me most when I try to open a bottle or something, pick something up using my whole hand, anything putting pressure on them. I'm not on any medication and haven't done anything differently that could be an obvious cause.

Could this be something to be concerned about? I have a two year old and am worried whatever it is may be contagious.

I have a general feeling of illness, including dizziness and headaches and a cold/cough, but I can't see it being related. Figured I should state that just in case it might be.