I am using clobetasol propanoate cream on my feet and pads. Some bit of these cream which remains stuck to fingers may enter to my stomach while having a meal. Is it really dangerous to my brain? I use propysylic ointment.
By 'pads', I assume you mean hands. Practice some basic hygiene, wash your hands with soap and water before eating and there will be no issue. I think you are talking about propysalic ointment for psoriasis or to soften the skin on your hands and feet. It is relatively non toxic but I wouldn't recommend ingesting (swallowing) it.
PS. sorry if too much of your question has been lost in translation.
- Clobetasol Information for Consumers
- Clobetasol Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Clobetasol (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Dec 2009 • 1 answer
My doctor prescribed Clobetasol cream for dryness and fissures in the vaginal and perineum area 2x a
Posted 1 Oct 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 1 Jun 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Jun 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 20 Oct 2018 • 0 answers