Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

Hi everyone, I have been on Lithium for about 8 weeks and I don't remember the last time I have felt

... this good. I am noticing quite a bit of hair loss and I am upset to think it is from the Lithium. It has helped me so much, but I really ...

Metformin - off label use - weight loss?

First off, I take a boat load of psych meds, some of which tend to lead to weight gain. Second I recently gave up a 36 year cigarette habit that I ...

Im currently on lithium and have been on prozac for about a month and for me it seems to be working?

But I have noticed my stomach hurts a lot, diarreah, and weight loss. Has anyone had these symptoms and if so do they lessen over time or any ...

For people on lithium have you gained weight on lithium?

Before I started lithium i off from anti-psychotic drugs. I lost a lot of weight. Later problem arose and my doctor prescribed me Lithium which at ...

Lithium Camcolit weight gain?

This might seeme like a very strange question but since I started taking Lithium I have put on a lot of weight which I know can be a possible side ...