Can lithium, sertraline, mirtazepine and temazepam combined mimic any symptoms of Parkinsonism?

kaismama 31 Oct 2014

Side effects of mirtazapine and sertraline could cause some tremors.

bobbylou58 4 Nov 2014

Thankyou

LaurieShay 1 Nov 2014

The following link explains the possible interactions for your listed medications: https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1640-0,2057-0,2153-0,1477-16548

While serotnin syndrome is rare it can occur and includes the symptom of tremor amongst others. While we are not doctors, I recommend you have a frank conversation with the prescribing doc and, if necessary, get a second opinion.

smileyhappy 1 Nov 2014

I had the tremors really bad when I started lithium for months. I could not write my name or hold a coffee properly but it finally got better with time. Now I am on since 2007 and shake just a little. I love lithium for depression.

Smileyhappy