List of bitter antiemetic drugs?

Types of Antiemetics, Antiemetics include:

Grrrr I need the list of the top 200 drugs in the US.. prescribed, dispensed, etc. brand & generic?

am doing a paper for a pharmacy class.. i need the list of the top 200 drugs in this country.. google searches are getting me nowhere quick

Nausea/Vomiting -- Chemotherapy Induced - Would an antiemetic work on GERD?

Hello, I have been feeling Nausea for about 4 Months now, everyone says its GERD. I never vommit just gag a lot. Would an antiemetic work for this ...

I live in Mexico and take Livial, an HRT, so would like to add it to my list of drugs, but can't?

... find it in your list of drugs. Please advise how.

Why are some of my drugs not shown on the list on Mednotes?

I have lots of drugs on my Interactions Checker which are not included in the list on Mednotes.

I need a list of drugs known to cause gynecomastia and/or hyperprolactinemia?

some antifungals, testosterone supplements, cimetidine, spironolactone are major offenders, but I found some PPIs and other H2 blockers caused as ...