Lisinopril - side affects. will it cause hair loss?

Yes! Clinical studies on lisinopril and hair loss show that it is a rare side effect - occurring in less than 1 percent of people.
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/lisinopril-side-effects.html
Hope this helps you

BBarr 14 Oct 2009

thank you

Has anyone had hair loss while taking Lisinopril?

Since starting Lisinopril about 6 months, I have been constantly loosing hair in the shower and while brushing my dry. It is also very dry.

Curious of the side affects of lithium and how long it will take?

about how long after im on this medication will the side affects begin to show? ive been on it for three weeks and i just read some post of others ...

Is hair loss a side effect of this Macrobid drug?

I started taking this Macrobid on Dec 28/10 for 1 week twice a day and then about a week later I noticed loss of hair on my pillow and when washing ...

Qsymia - Anyone else experience hair loss?

I started taking Qsymia in November 2012 and had to stop in June 2013 due to hair loss. I lost 55 lbs and was very happy with the way it helped me ...

Has anyone experienced hair loss because of Adderall?

My hair has been gradually thinning for twenty years, but I have experienced more rapid hair loss since beginning Adderall six months ago. I know ...