Lisinopril - I've heard that a small dosage of lisinoprol treats migraine headaches. Is this true?

Marvell 5 Oct 2011

I'm not sure ... but I haven't actually seen lisinopril being used to treat headaches. Perhaps if the headache is due to slightly elevated blood pressure then yes, lisinopril will help as once it gets the blood pressure under control the headaches should resolve.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/lisinopril/

sara12345 10 Nov 2011

Yes, a major headache specialist that I saw said that the ARB type of blood pressure medications could help with pain management of migraines. Lisinopril is one of those ARB blood pressure meds. Not any of the other blood pressure meds is known to help migraines. As to the dose, I don't know. I wasn't able to tolerate Lisinopril because of sleep problems.