Lisinopril - Hi, my son is an athlete and I was wondering if this was legal substance to take?

Anonymous 13 Sep 2010

Yes it is legal

Lisinopril is in a group of drugs called ACE inhibitors. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme.

Lisinopril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), congestive heart failure, and to improve survival after a heart attack.

Take care

Seahawk 19 May 2011

My son tried to treat high BP naturally - the 2 meds he was prescribed (one for a corrective action) - he complains how he feels disassociated and he becomes grumpy -which I see not good for the work he is in - he also takes carvedilol - hopefully he will get a second opinion - my own Doctor did not want me taking a rx as he said I had a "healthy heart" and did not want to mess with that.