I have had eye floaters for years and I've been to the eye doctor but the lines and floaters and flashes are progressing. I had a MRI last week to see if there was something causing some other symptoms (not related to this topic) but seeing as my brain is normal. I see lines, flashes and what looks like a million little black spots moving in my vision, almost like a bunch of little bugs moving everywhere. I don't have headaches and I don't wear glasses, I have almost perfect vision. I'm 20 (I don't know if that would help?).

No idea what to do. I don't want to see flashes or lines anymore! The last time I went to the eye doctor was last August and he said I did have floaters that he could see and he said it will get worse as I get older. What? I don't want to be blind! Lol, they are already really bad...

Any advice or input?