Skip to Content

Lichen Sclerosus - Is there anyway to remove the scar that is beginning to enclose my clitoris?

Responses (2)

kaismama 23 Feb 2014

You might want to consult a plastic surgeon.

bmrizz 7 Aug 2014

My doctor has me using a topical estrogen. I have had LS for 4 years and it is beginning to seal all the tissue in my genital area. Urination is an issue because it has closed up the area over my urethra. My doctor said surgery is the last resort because it in itself causes scars which may make matters worse. Not to mention the recovery is very painful. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions