I've been reading ALOT of your posts and they have been very helpful. I decided to stop taking lexapro after I started an intsese workout routine. I FELT better than I had on any version of SSRI I had been on. I should mention I have been on either prozac or lexapro for most of the last 18 years. I tried going off Prozac at one point, but my life situation at the moment was not the best for getting my head together drug free.

Since going off Lexapro(just over 4 weeks since I took the last pill), I was taking 20mg per day. My Dr. told me to just go to 10mg then to 5mg both for 1 week then stop. Since reading this board that was a HUGE mistake.
So after 4 weeks the brain zaps have pretty much stopped (YAY). However, I feel spacy constantly, my heart feels like it is racing, I have no appetite, in fact the thought of most food makes me want to vomit. I am cold constantly, you have to understand I WAS the annoying person in my office complaing how warm it was when everyone else was in sweaters... i've always run hot!!! I don't sleep much and when I do sleep it isnt' restful.

My BF says to me "I love you through whatever, but maybe you should reconsider your meds" A coworker said I havent' been myself since I stopped them. Both not good signs

I have to say mood wise I feel good, just idk how to explain it... like part of my brain is in over drive and the rest of me cant keep up... if that makes any sense.

Thanks