I have been on lexapro for 2 and half years on 10mg a day. At the time of prescription I was struggling with depression and within a few days of starting and only 2 days of nausea, mentally I felt great! Now a days I still feeling mentally well but constantly tired and have gained 15kg. GP said it shouldn't be what is making me tired but have heard from an acquaintance that they also suffer tiredness from it. Is this the case for anyone else? I have had blood tests done but nothing else seems to show up to make me so exhausted all the time.
So in an attempt to see if it helps with tiredness and weight loss I am going to try wean off and see if mentally I can cope without lexapro now life is a bit more settled. After reading other stories of others weaning off I am a bit nervous though... any advice would be appreciated!!