Hi,
I just started 5 MG if Lexapro the generic version 4 days ago. The first day felt fine, just a headache& a little insomnia but that was okay.

Last night on day 3 I had a bad panic attack and took .25 MG of klonopin to help and went to sleep.

I woke up and took my Lexapro around 1230-1. And all day I've just felt like all around crap. Like I'm getting sick but I don't think I am.

When I eat something I can't eat a lot of I feel nauseous. And I'm feeling nauseous regardless right now. I was okay during the day but around 6 pm I started feeling worse. And been having a little bit of stomach pains & loose stools.

Are these common side effects after taking it for 2 or 3 days and having no side effects? It is now just starting to get into my system?

Also, been super tired since taking that.. will that go away too? Or should I talk to my doctor and see if I should take it at night.

Just want to feel better :(