My daughter is no longer eligible for my insurance (she is 28) but she is also unemployed. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay for her medications. I am wondering if there is a way she can qualify for either free or reduced payments for her medication - Lexapro. Without this medication, her anger is completely out of control an she cannot keep a job. I s there any generic version? Also, since she has no insurance and no money, are there any treatment centers she can go to in Rockford, IL area that will help her. I don't live in IL and cannot do much more than beg her to go to see someone and get back on her medication. Please help. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.