Last August 16, I took my levora pill at the usual time (9 PM) and after 2 hours, I threw up and knew that it was considered a "missed pill". I feel better the next day (August 17) and I reminded myself to take another pill (from my last pack) and so I did. And I took another pill at my usual time from the NEW pack of levora pills at the same day. I still have 6 remaining active pills along with the placebo pills from my last pack of pills.

I'm almost done with my active pills from the new pack and expecting my period to come next week. My question is, am I still protected after skipping that 6 remaining active pills along with my placebo pills from my last pack? What should I do if I'm not? Please help me. This really confuses me and I'm worried because I might get pregnant from this scenario. And feel free to ask me questions. Thank you and hoping for your response.