... pregnancy? I take mine as soon as I wake up some days I might wake up hours earlier or later than I normally do. Is this ok?
Levora - If you don't take the pill at the same time each day are you still protected against?
Added 29 Oct 2010:
I take it everyday and have been for 2 years now. My instructions also say to pick an easy to remember time but say to take it at the same time as well. Taking when I wake up makes it hard to forget to take it but some days I'm waking up at 6 am, other days I'm waking up at noon.
General considerations for when and how to use Levora:
* Each pack of Levora contains 28 pills. Be sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new pack right away. You will probably start your period during the last seven days of the pack.
* It is very important to take the medication every day, at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember (such as at bedtime or breakfast). Missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
* You can take Levora with food or on an empty stomach. If the drug bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
* Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception (such as condoms) for a week.
* For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
For more info please talk with you doc/gynecologist who prescribed the med, take care, hope the info helped?
- Levora Information for Consumers
- Levora Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Levora (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 27 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Ive taken 1 full pack of Levora already and Im on my second. I havent missed a pill this month and I
Posted 6 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Sep 2014 • 1 answer
Ive been taking tri-nessa for 3 months already, my boyfriend and I had sex last night am I protected
Posted 5 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Jun 2015 • 1 answer